Dancer, dance teacher, choreographer. Co-founder and Director of Kielce Dance Theatre, one of the three professional, institutional dance theatres in Poland.
She runs the theatre together with Grzegorz Pańtak. In 2004, by the resolution of Kielce City Council, Kielce Dance Theatre was established as a city cultural institution (from 2014 an artistic institution) Currently, the Theatre employs 50 full-time employees, including 20 dance educators at the Dance School operating at the Theatre, attended by around 1,200 children, teenagers and adults on a monthly basis.
Elżbieta Pańtak graduated from the University of Łódź – cultural studies, specialization theatrology and post-graduated in dance theory from Chopin Music University in Warsaw. Since 1994 she has been broadening her knowledge of jazz dance styles at Paris dance schools, such as Centre International de Danse Jazz and Studio Harmonic. Elżbieta Pańtak is a co-founder of the Polish Dance Federation. She has completed many training courses in the field of jazz and characteristic dance. As a choreographer, dance teacher, lecturer, juror of dance competitions works in Poland and abroad. She has danced solo parts inthe productions of Kielce Dance Theatre choreographed by: Piotr Galiński, Thierry Verger, Bill Goodson and her own
• Award of the Minister of Culture and Art – Talenty
• Award of Kielce City, 1999,
• Silver Cross of Merit, 2000,
• Award of the Marshall of the Świętokrzyskie Voievodoship ”W Labiryntach Sztuki” (In the Labyrinths of Art) in the category Świętokrzyska Cultural Institution of Year for Kielce Dance Theatre, 2006,
• First Degree Award of Kielce City for Kielce Dance Theatre for Achievements in artistic activity, promotion, popularization and protection of culture, 2006,
• Nomination to a television award : 2009 INTERNATIONAL EMMY® AWARD
in the category of ARTS PROGRAMMING for a music film “ Seven Gates of Jerusalem “ – TVP,
• Diploma of the Minister of Culture and National Heritage “for outstanding contribution to the heritage of the great composer whose work is the foundation of the Polish culture” ( the award for the production of a music-ballet performance and TV program Chopin4), 2011.