Eat, devour, live, buy a lot to get more and more out of the world. More power, more inches, more panels, more pixels, more gold, more grub, more, more, more…
False contradicts beauty, yet we are fooled. During the performance characters will reveal their nature more and more revealing their ugliness.
THEY – they will slowly drop their masks:
Speaking – without understanding
Eating – without reflection
Dancing – without rhythm
Thinking – about themselves
And Destroying – others.
How much of the Devil in the Angel, so much the Animal in the Man.
And if at some point a wild animal really appears on the stage – the question will come – what do we really see…?
The performance features nudity.
- (…) the Delight is a dance impression in the dreamy climate about the pleasures that rule the minds of modern hedonistic society. It is a show of good acting and a show of dance art, and everything has been seasoned with interesting scenery ideas.
- Magdalena Mikrut-Majeranek
- dla portalu Eastern Daily
- choreography, scenography and costume
- Jakub Lewandowski
- choreographer’s assistant
- Dominika Wiak
- Michał Lis
- lighting direction
- Paweł Murlik
- Dominika Wiak, Wojciech Furman, Daniel Leżoń, Oscar Mafa, Paweł Urbanowicz, Michał Woźnica
- 60 min
- Bytom’s Dance and Movement Theatre Rozbark